Sunday, May 11, 2008

Oh oh oh and

Cause I feel very bad/angry/left out todayy, I shall quote awesome (a lot of) MCR songs

BULLETS
"And you can cry all you want to, I don't care how much"~HTMiBEFtToU
"And then, We'll solve the mystery of laceration gravity"~ OLoS
"Oh How wrong we were to think; that immortality meant never dying. Stand" ~ OLoS
"This Watercooler Romance" ~C
"You Must Keep Your Soul Like a Secret in your throat"~VWNHY
"I mean this Forever"~ DL
"Well I felt I couldn't take, another day inside this place"~TitBDE
"But does anyone care?"~ESOM
"Hello angel, tell me where are you"~SaT
"I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling"~HfH

REVENGE
"Better if I stay" ~H
"If you were here, I'd never have a fear"~G'eHK
"To the End"~TtE
"Well I can't" ~YKWTDtGLUiP
"I'm okay"~INO
"Never coming home" ~ TGoY
"I'm just the worst kind"~TJLiGKY
"Give me all your poisons"~TFtV
"Strike the Choir by the Grace of God"~H'eH
"I've lost my fear of falling"~INaFSiaFD
"Way Down"~CD
"The kind of dirty where the water never cleans off the clothes"~INTYWIDFaL

Initials are song names.
Find out by yourself.
_____________
Playing:Cubicles