Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dadum dum dum. Do Da Da. Platypus. Octo. MSI.

Dadum dum dum. Do Da Da. Platypus. Octo.


:D

________________________________

I just realized that if I'm in a bad mood I just instinctively PickUpAGuitar/SingABulletsSongSing Hang'EmHigh/Scream/SpamDrumsOnTheBed/MakeNewSongs/PlayRATFE.

I mean like, Currently This is the best day ever is stuck in my head (again)

I sometimes think that people have this certain habit to release their anger like cry it off, smash things or go out of the house and run as far as they could. Maybe play music or maybe stare at the ceiling reflecting on their mistakes. Maybe surf the net or watch tv. Maybe read a book and maybe listen to music.
_______________________________
Some people are just plain cowards. They know they must do something. They know they are able to do it. But they are scared of the consequences. What do you have to lose? Maybe you lose that link to a certain event or person. Maybe you get scolded. But So What? Shake this off. The world is huge, make new friends, get new hobbies, take that scolding into mind and correct what's wrong. You cowards don't know how to seize the Day, Take a Risk. The rest of your life you'll have that hanging feeling of regret. Why didn't I do it? Ridiculous. Rubbish.

I hope you choke and Die.

_______________________________
Went Jamming on Monday. JunDa Didn't come (his mother don't allow), Deedot didn't come (Granpa sick) so it's only me and Kenneth (Chua). Sad.

Went in the studio and taught him the first part of My Heroine. Then this small (ok fine shorter than me) came in and took the room. That guy's name was Xxxxxxx. So I went out and he said "Thanks Guys" in a very bassy voice. Hahahahaha. Then the guy thought my name was Hanis. Stupid. I shouldn't have booked the studio on the MRT. So noisy. Then Me and Kenneth decided to end the thing one hour earlier and went out to eat. Went to the "Famed" Hawker centre (lol, so small can be called hawker centre) and ate the usual stuff.

Then Joshua went to my house and then we go Kallang Leisure Park then go to the arcade. I realized my Maximum Tune skills are really noob after not playing for a while. Then he gave me one of his cards (Nissan, 700+ Hp) Then raced with 3 other guys. Joshua Came in first and I came in third. So happy not last.
________________________________

Sometimes I think I'll Die Alone~