Sunday, July 13, 2008

This broken city Sky.

Thursday

[Bus]: -Moves Forward-
[Me]: -Falls and drops bag on the ground-

That stupid Book made me fall down.

And then I missed the bus stop by three stops. Then I walked back to school cause my EZ-Link have no more money. Oh god.

__________________________________
Friday

With all those Uniformed groups and their marching, I just HAD to do something funny.
"BARIS, BUNUH DIRI"
Which means Go and Commit suicide.

__________________________________
Saturday

"LEFT, LEFT, LEFT RIGHT LE- YING KIONG!!"
Hahaha disturbed Hao Yang during his march. Johnathan shouted Ying Kiong during his march then I'm sure Yippy smiled hahahaha.

Then Went onto bus 31 with Thishanth. The bus was really crowded and stuff and the driver had to constantly tell the people to move in. BUTT THERE WAS NO SPAICE. SSo we just went into the bus. Thishanth said that the bus was the perfect Singaporean scene for the Animation script. Then this girl with dark red Shirt Went in.

[Thishanth]:Iii. How Come today all the girls dog-faced one? Just now this morning Also.
[Me]:Hahaha. Must be a Bad Day
[Red Shirt girl]: -moves hand down and touched my arrse-
[Me]: -Looks back-
[Red Shirt Girl]: Sorry

Lmfao.

Then seconds later, the bus crashed into a car. At the side. Then there was a loud commotion and I said that this was also the perfect Singaporean scene for the Script. "Evacuated" out of the bus and waited for another 31.

So from the Devil Wears Prada song (Which I have never heard before but have been mentioned many times by JunDa and Deedot) Changed to...

Thirty One Had An accident.

;D
_____________
I plan on revealing my room tomorrow. Just for the heck of it. Should I?
____________________________________
It's not your fault that no one ever cares♪♫