Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HyHyHyHyHy


HyyyyyyDROPHONICS!!
AVENUE Q IS COMING TO SINGAPORE o:
__________________________________

Went to hydrophonics farm just now with 14 other people. Ppl in my group that went was me and Hao Yang (HYdrophonics o:).

Nothing much happened except for the cheering during the bus trip

Wei Da went out and screamed MANY different things ;D Like PIE, Highway and stuff.

Then we let EyeVan listen to Avenue Q songs. Like The internet is for...
and disturbed him about his first name. Oh and he acts like he's our form teacher or something. I forgot why.

I FORGOT A LOT OF STUFF


_______________
[Mr. Gabriel]: Johnathan, were you in a state of mental Masturbation?

XD
Biology lesson this morning, I forgot why he said that but you shall assume that he was blanking out. Oh and Geog lesson was spent taking pictures of NG WING KIN JAMES while Ms Raksha was in the class. I don't know who has the most photos but Kenneth got 42 XDD

Oh well, gonna go tuition soon. Stupid art animation.