Saturday, August 16, 2008

In the Olympic spirit

in the olympic spirit, I decided to play my 4-year-old Athens Olympics PS2 game. After about 6 months. Oh then I decided to play pole vault with my little brother.

guess what?

IT'S DAMN FRUSTRATING.

I mean yeah well it was fun at first. But guess what, reach the 6.30m Mark and you're screwed. Firstly you must speed up to top speed otherwise cannot reach. Then the box where you're supposed to stop your arrow in is HALVED of what the original one is.

How the hell am I supposed to win?

Then I smashed the controller down the floor and switched the console off. Buh-bye '04 olympics. Hello '08.


_________________
RECRUITING PEOPLE IS FUN

Haha tried to make Hendrick join the band. cause his old drummer supposedly bullied him and he quit the band. So current line up for the Singapore General Hospital concert is

Alif-Guitar,Vocals,Keyboard
Kenneth Chua-Bass,Vocals
Anmol Malik-Guitar
D. Thishanth-Drums,Vocals
(If I can persuade him)Hendrick Edward Boerner-Vocals.

I mean, singing while playing guitar is like damn hard. Ok maybe it isn't but songs like Famous Last Words where there is singing AND guitar solo at the same time is crazy. That's why I asked Anmol to come (lmfao funny name). Oh well, Guess hendrick is not THAT necessary in the end. But it'd be cool singing backup vocals. I've always wanted to do that. Haha.
___________________
AVENUE_Q_-_EVERYONE'S_A_LITTLE_BIT_RACIST.mid

I found Ave Q midi files in the net and now I'm trying to learn them on piano. Haha. Even though I never learn before (piano).

Oh, Everyone's a little bit racist's vocal harmony is like damn cool sia. I shall SATB-ify it.
____________________
._.

Reading Vic's latest post, I found

._.



OH GOSH THE HEARTACHE -points at emoticon-
(nvm, that thing is my secret past. Well not rly past, just like EXACTLY 1 YEAR AGO.)

(That 'secret' involves Bob Bryar's secret Hero identity (with his sidekick, Frank), the ._. emoticon, Demolition Lovers. A red cape and red The Black Parade uniform. Tragic. Anyone who knows what I'm talking about should shut up cause it pisses me off whenever I'm reminded of it)
__________
Hand in mine into your icy blues~