Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lulolz

After 2 hours of trying to install Team Fortress 2, I finally gave up. No worries, I still have Warcraft and DoTA. : D (IS NOT ADDICTED D;)

______________
Lmfao Since my ThreeSixty (360) Is being sent for repair, my Guitar Hero 2 guitar was left there collecting dust. So My Brother was playing Wall E on the PS2 then I went there and plugged in the USB end of the guitar to the PS. Nothing happened.

Then I went to my comp and decided to use it as an Guitar emulator by downloading a device regocnizer and a Midi Simulator that works with the keyboard. Then I used the guitar and it worked. Hahaha. Can play chords etc. Waw.

Then I was bored again (It can only register like what, 6 notes? The rest of the keys is for octave shifting) and decided to use the drums. Since ALL (read, all free ones I can find on the net) of the drum simulators LAGS and most of them could not play the hi hat and the snare/bass simultaneously (big words), I went to mac.

Then I was like.


Shit.


The program can't work on mac.



Turns out, there is another program for Mac itself. Garrr. Wasted 10 minutes realizing the .exe extension doesn't work on Mac. ARR

Then Spammed drums hahaha very fun.





Should I change headers? I mean, it's just fun doing it. Maybe each month I will change the theme of my blogskin but keep the layout. Like the colors and the Headers. Haha. Every two weeks or one month I shall consider. But very fun making the headers lor.

_____
EDIT: I realized... My Tagboard is dead again. Garrr