Friday, August 1, 2008

O(fficial). M(usic). F(estival). G(uide).

Today is the day where Hao Yang's blog would be (temporarily) Dead.

He said his last post would be so "emo and eggerated tat she may cry". (taken directly from his SMS)

Well good luck la.
__________________

Haha went to parkway with rifdi just now (last minute). He said he wanted to find Busta Rhymes album.

[Me]: It'd be so cool that if one day, we go out to parkway in the Joker's costume and make up. Then we'll bring plastic spoons with us and point it to some random person and say "Why so serious?"

;D

Then we walked into borders. After some searching, we realized that the album is not there. Then I saw The Black Parade is Dead! and I splurted out. "I'm having an orgasm".
Then there was a 2m gap between us. Then went to gramophone and the same results came. Oh then I found the singfest booklet. O.M.F.G (see title)

Went up to sembawang and then went home.

Wow life is really boring.

I wish Hao Yang luck. ;D