Wednesday, August 13, 2008

omguknowhut?lolwhut?UFAIL!


I found this in the book my Tuition teacher gave me hahaha. Roald Dahl's book of Ghost Stories

Dead!

You know what? I'm sick and tired of this exam stuff.

egh stupid maths test, only managed to answer the graph Question and the Simultaneous Linear Equation.

And then there was this question on the volume of a cone (Which we had to use Similarity to solve) and the linear graph question (which we were supposed to use Pythagoras thingy)

Guess what?
I DID EXACTLY THE OTHER WAY 'ROUND.

AND I'M REALLY SCREWED.

k
whatever.
must study for Mother tongue.

Haha

I remembered a funny thing that happened just now.

[Mr. Su]: Ok, Listen. All of you go home, have a rest, and study your Mother Tongue.
[Me]: Mother's Tongue? (points to tongue)

OLD.
________________

Just now I was on this bus on the way home. Then when the bus stopped at the Marine Parade GRC area, this Malay woman with dyed hair was shouting at the bus. She was like 20 something. Oh and she had a baby with her which she was carrying on the head.

If I'm not wrong, she shouted "Ini Anak Kamu Juga Tau?"

which means "This is also your son you know?"

Like.
I mean like.

I presume that her husband was in the bus. And she held the baby like a doll. Like. Roughly.

This reminds me of my Ex Wife. She was so against abortion. But this is what happens if it wasn't conducted. Honestly, I'm against abortion. But this very poor childhandling (Lmfao or whatever it is) is very bad.

Right after that incident I thought of how that kid will grow up. Dysfunctional Family.
______________________

Oh cool Thishanth can play Cemetary drive. I wanna play it live but I don't know whether I could sing and Dance play at the same time for that song. Or if he could play it correctly.

Oh well
______________________

Oh, you know what I call people like you? Spelling Whore.
______________________
Walk The Dead~