Saturday, August 2, 2008

:::Take me from the hospital bed:::

(Tragic) Love is in the Air

I'm performing for the public on the 17th of december. Yay!

Second time playing live with a band. The first one was really messed up because I couldn't pull the guitar strap down so it sticks high up in my chest. Then my finger was cold and everything. it was all because it's a last minute thing la. Then my guitar teacher asked me to perform on the spot with my friend. Look ma, No bassist!

Then 17 december performing in Singapore General Hospital. I think. Which is damn cool cause it's a large place. It's like an end of year party for the doctors and everyone. Then they will bring their whole family (As thishanth said, Their Hot Daughters) and let them join the party.

The theme of the party is Black And White.

The reason why we get to perform there cause Thishanth (my drummer)'s mum is the vice chairman of the event/nurse I forgot. Then she was like "Oh, You have a band? Then perform for us!"

Then we agreed.

The next day, she said "What's The **** ***? The Name of your band? Oh, then I'm gonna put it on the performers list"

Lol.

The only problem is that the hall we're performing in doesn't have any drumsets. So I need to find a place to rent drumsets THAT ARE PRETTY CHEAP. It's not easy you know. D:

If any of you know anywhere, tell me okai?
_________________________________
Speech Day! Quite fun.

came to school 11.30. Realized that we came early just to fetch lunch from the provider at 12. So we went down.

THEY WEREN'T THERE.

Then we scurried back up and waited. And this conversation came up after I told Hendrik about performing in the hospital.

[Hendrik]: Why don't you sing dead!
[me]: Why?
[Hendrik] Dead! Free from the hospital bed. No one ever had much nice to say- I think I never liked you anyway
[Me]: Lol it's like telling the patients to go and die.

haha MCR songs are perfect for this kind of occasions.

Any dream will do was OK. Except for the fact that a HUGE mixup happened backstage and all the AV people blocking the way. Ran up behind the curtains and slid (lol) to my position.

Then went back up and changed for climb every mountain.

LIE WEN IS DAMN CUTE. D:

Then went back down and performed. Sia lah when Mr. Wong came down the cheering was damn loud. Haha. Oh and this part when Mr. Wong solo-ed his 'speech' was funny. He forgot the last part of his lines.

"So if you can dream it....*mumble*mumble* you can do it"

In the end of the song, I managed to hear 'encore, encore'. We(Mr. Wong rly) Are awesome.
__________________________

Just had a quick stuffed animal fight with my brother. Then my middle brother was being a sissy and told me not to throw his favorite one. But I did anyway (big brother instinct). And he cried because he "loves him so much".

That creeped me out.
____________________________
Found a complication in your heart~♪♫