Monday, September 1, 2008

Staaaaayyy

Would you stay Right Here?
When I tell you,
That someone out there loves you.

WOOHOO.

MCR's new Untitled (They say that they have the final title already, but they're not leaking them, so it's now dubbed as 'Stay' or 'Stay Awake') is really awesome. I mean it's very...raw. Like. Er. It's unexplainable :D Especially when they play it live. ENERGY. WOOHOO.

Go search youtube or something. Or if you feel more generous, buy the album.

Then after the song the crowd was like "What was that song" "Tell me that song"
Then g was like
"I'm not gonna tell you the title cause like a year later when we title it, you guys would bitch about it" LMFAO
and
"You know it's true"
[Sissy]
"you know it's true"

and G looks like michael jackson for some reason while he's saying that.



oh, oh oh
then during one part of the vid, after House of Wolves, they were like, drinking cause they're thirsty. Then Gerard was drinking this yellow liquid stuff that looks like beer. And then this guy from the crowd was like
"WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING? WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING" (Note: gerard's been sober since '04 or something)
then another guy in the crowd shouted
"APPLE JUICE"
Guy 1: "WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING? WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING"
Guy 2: "APPLE JUICE"
Gerard: "It's actually just, just a red bull. Just a boring red bull"


RAWR

_____

I just realized one part of I don't love you sound sick. Or maybe I realized it before but I forgot.

"Another dollar's just another blow"

Now take a few more seconds and revise that phrase. Let your imagination run wild and those sick thoughts sink in. o:

I Don't Love You sounds like breaking up with a boxer. I mean the ones that punch.

ergh w/e.

Oh and when G Way introduced the song in the Hoboken part of DVD.

"This song....is about....not loving somebody"
DUH o: