Monday, October 13, 2008

MY EYES COULD BLEEEED

Hahaha went jamming today

Here's a list of songs we played:

My Heroine-Silverstein
The River-Good Charlotte
I Don't Love You-My Chem
5 Minutes to Midnight-Boys Like Girls
Jenny-Click Five (Shaddup XD)
Boulevard of broken Dreams-Green Day
Thank You-I made it so it kinda sucks

Oh God oh God tell me how to teach this failure of a screamo friend how to play guitar. Yuh. Spent like 30 Minutes teaching [Insert Name Here] how to press the power chords correctly. Oh and by the way, 30 minutes = $8. So goodbye $8 teaching him the most BASIC thing he could have learnt at home. Oh SLs I (kinda) feel your pain.

Oh oh oh.

Don't you think the ''No carrying of flammable gasses'' rule in the MRT is stoopet? I mean, who wants to carry a gas tank on an MRT during a packed rush hour or carry it in at all? Ok fine, Gas Men. You know who else? TERRORISTS. I mean, the terrorists' mission is to strike (you know it) terror in our hearts and create chaos. Why the HELL do they want to follow rules.

[Terrorist]: Ok...today, I'm gonna kill these people cause this is what's right for me. *reads the "no Flammable gasses" sign*. Aw Shucks.

That is sooo totally gonna happen. Hmm, if any of you justify that it's 'Flammable' and might 'Asplode' if there is any nearby flame, the only things that I could think of is Smoking (which is also, coincidentally, illegal in the MRT) and some punk playing with fire. Which is kinda hard during the packed rush hour where your hand is PRACTICALLY PINNED DOWN WITH NO WAY TO REACH YOUR BAG AND THERE IS LIKE A HUNDRED PEOPLE WATCHING YOU.

So next time you bring any flammable gasses into an MRT, search for these playful imps and tell them to be careful with their lighters.

--

Omg I must be really stuck.
I was writing lyrics
writing writing.

without knowing it, a verse contained
"Life is like a hole in the sky through which things can fly".

PORTALPORTALPORTALmadness.

I should really be getting better inspirations...