Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rad

YOU SIR ARE TOTALLY RAD.
BECAUSE YOU ARE SO RAD I SHALL REWARD YOU WITH ONE WISH.
:D

Nobody these days seems to be as cool as this. I mean, who the hell these days go up to random people and shout "I'm gonna hunt you down and kick your pets" while holding a butcher knife? NOBODY. Geez I don't wanna sound whiny but I miss the days where people could actually say what they wanted to. But now even TV shows are censored just because 9/11 happened.

Nobody gets to speak up freely these days. Note the keyword, freely. There MUST be rules everywhere you go. That one time I was about to post the "The Black Parade" poster on the so called somethingboardwhichnameIhaveforgotten. Oh look, the paper must be of A5 size and must have your contact number on it. Oh so it's "Contact Alif at 91****** to get a copy". No I want them to buy it themselves. I'm not their slave. Dammit.

Besides, to start taking over the world, you must take over yourself first. So I shall start with myself. Get the hell out of that chair and compose something real. Something that is not written on guitar pro. Something that if you want to engrave it digitally you must actually record it. I must start writing REAL music.

After I saw somebody listening to Pug Jelly on MSN (Hint hint Mrs Fiancee), I decided to look for it cause the name sounded familiar. Their come home soon wouldn't be something that could be written on some program. To get a real song you must hold the guitar on your hand and feel it. Sometimes, it just comes to you. Oh and after reading that Slash interview, I realized that I was making songs for myself and not for the band. To make a song for the band, I must sit together with them. I must play with them. I must complete it with them. Because everyone's got a special style and if we keep doing it in my style, woah buddy we're gonna sound like dragonforce.

This post is the most boring post ever cause it's a rant, but I'm glad I got it out of my chest.


Now who's up for some pet kicking?