Monday, November 24, 2008

Hey Ho. Let's Go

Zomgzomgzomgzomgzomg

I've been bored the past few days and I realized that what I needed was a dose of awsum bloggin'yo. Meh, I don't really have any real substance in what I'm going to post but heck it, it kills time.

So there I was eating breakfast in a really '60s style market, when I saw this old huy selling old records - Both on Vinyl and CDs. And for god's sake those rare vinyls sells REALLY cheap, like Singapore market price although if you sell it on the net, it could go off for thousands. But I'm not really into Van Halen or (Dammit!) The Beach Boys, which is a 24 carat gold CD selling for 25 bucks. Then I saw this awesome Ramones CD with like 33 tracks and two demo tracks which costs $25. Bought it. Then with my remaining $7, I bought a Blink CD. REALLY damn cheap. You know what people say, back to basics.

Ohh damn I forgot what I wanted to post. Let me rethink..
Nah nothing.

--

I'm really bugged on why people couldn't spall prropelry. I mean it's not tat hard rite? In My Opinion, proper english is necessary in order to maintain peace and order. Well, not really. But it does help keep the annoyance level down.

Meh, once I get more stuff to post, I will. Photospam when I reach Sing-apore.

Blitzkrieg bop.