Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time FLIES c-<---<

Ok that's supposed to be an airplane.

I am now packing for Australia. Not the clothes but things on my carry one luggage. Y'know, books, game. 7 hour flight, alone and in really snuggy clothing Can kill you the same way listening to Li Keen and JohnLee singing HSM3 songs during choir camp.

Talking about choir camp, it was fun and, despite the often unmotivated team members, we managed to get a good place, 2nd, with a 4 point difference from the first (Rifdi's group)

Oh well, I shall blog later (hmm, maybe 12 hours later, when I land) so you people could get a thorough walkthrough of the camp.

...

Right now I can hardly breathe..
lmfao, killer, we managed to laugh during the scary parts of the movie (Boo) on purpose to, you know, Anti-Climaxitize it.