Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gurg.

I like hearing people recording drum parts.
--
Ok I've been obsessing about Zombies a little too much. It started with the zombie survival guide, which led to World War Z and finally Left 4 dead. As everyone said
"For once, Valve did the right thing" couldn't agree more baby.

Sorry for not posting for the past three(?) days. I've been busy, you guessed it, playing left4dead. I know it's ridiculous not to take like 10 minutes of my time (Which is half of the average amount it takes for me to finish a level) to blog even if I spent like 4 hours playing L4D. Cut me some slack, I wake up at 12pm, finished getting dressed at 1, whored out L4D and checked Facebook/email/blogs/onemanga/Geekologie/Cracked/SMBC/iambored and Dr.Mcninja. And sleep.

But I wanna do something productive so here I am, blogging. Finished my maths homework and only have my English Tuition hoemwroks to do. Oh well going out tomorrow with Justin and a few other people. Wanna come? 12.30 Tampines MRT.
--
To keep me off left4dead, I shall do something related.

10 Signs that you're obsessed with zombies.
Written by a man dressed in a Businessman suit.

10. The only books you have ever read are the Left 4 dead guidebook and the Zombie Survival Guide.

9. You have built an emergency fort somewhere in North Sudan in case of "Emergency"

8. You tell everyone to calm down at scary movies.

7. You bring canned food whenever you go for a family trip. In case you got attacked and left to live alone.

6. Whenever your friend talks about using a flamethrower in any zombie games, you tell him off for not being careful.

5. You have a machete and an AK-47 in your home, with a complete set of ammunition to last you for a three months of battle.

4. You know in your heart that Tanks, Boomers, Witches and Hunters doesn't exist; only normal and voodoo zombies.

3. You stay off China because that's where it all starts

2. You laugh at Left 4 Dead for being factually incorrect.

1. You actually get these facts, like me.
--

Urgh I feel so dirty posting that. I know that none of you will get it, not even L4D players. So happy belated Halloween and eArrly New YeARRRR