Saturday, December 20, 2008

I look.

Performance today. Messed up the MC thingy. Lol especially the end. ANTICLIMAX MAN.
"Thank You for watching the performance, we hope to see you soon. Have a pleasant evening" omgwtf lah. I didn't know I was supposed to come out in the end. Oh, staggered when saying "Gesu Bambino" and pronounced it wrong. Ergh was shaking too.

Lol the Sop 1s didn't sing that dododo part in come go with me. blehh.

Oh and during the trip to the conference hall, was sitting with Johnlee when he starts to act emo. He took out his glasses and gave a serious stare. I laughed at his face, took his specs and put it on. And then I pulled down my hair and looked down. Comments?

"You look like Felicia Chin"

W
T
F

lol.
Then I knew Jing Ye was a big fan of Felicia Chin. So asked him whether I do look like her in that position and he laughed. Omfg crap I look like a girl from an angle. With specs.
--
Ok will post a review about the new noise reduction Rock Band drumsticks. WITH PICTURES 8D.

"You look like Felicia Chin"
;D