Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sigs, sigs, and more sigs













Whee

Did a Vegeta sig just now. When it first came out it was totally really bright but with a few color balance and gradient maps, it subtled down a bit and this is the final product. I miss the old GFX days where I would just photoshop all day long without any care.

Until PSLE came. But nevermind that 'cause NABIL'S GOT CS4 BASTARD BASTARD.

I'm using Ps7 right now so it's kind of a bummer.
--
Went to KFC with likeen just now to talk about stuff. Oh the A-Z band/artist game was fun haha. "T...THE TING TINGS" Triple points. Should be but 'cause we didn't count "The"s, only double.

Went bowling just now and made personal best 173. I know it's little compared to yours nabil but DAMN I can own a few asses with that score.
--






Made a Fan banner. First one so go easy on me.


I'm gonna do watchmen later! Maybe Dr Manhattan?\
--
Edittydoo:














Couldn't find any decent Dr Manhattan Stock so I made the sig with my second favorite comic book character who was ruined (not!) by hollywood, Iern Men.

Makes my Vegeta sig look like pure crap doesn't it?