Monday, January 12, 2009

Bullets

I don't know why but when I'm writing ANY compo, I'll be thinking of one song in Bullets (I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love), My chem's first album. It's so dark and atmospheric. So far, it's way better than Revenge or Black Parade. Though the quality of the sound is different, the energy's different. There's a raw element in the songs and it helps create that atmosphere and mood- just like the first paragraph of a compo.

So right now I'm listening to bullets songs while writing that bio skit script. Err.

For some reasons, I can't put songs to words. Yes, there are lyrics. Yes, there are other words. But there are some words that I couldn't pin down which fits exactly for the songs. When you feel really inspired and all.

It's just like everything else. They might not have quality-but the message is sent. Just like my handwriting? Hahaha. Ok shouldn't be blogging now- Damn workbooks.
--
Without a sound and I'll wish you away~♪♫