Monday, January 5, 2009

E-verlong

if everything could ever feel this real forever
if anything could ever be this good again
the only thing I'll ever ask of you

Dude Everlong rocks. If I get to play a show this year, here's the songs I wanna play:
-Pour some sugar on me
-Everlong
-Any way you want it
-The Pretender

woohoo.
--
Ok first day of "real" curriculum.
AMATHS
Teacher: Mr Zuraimi.
I swear I see at least 5 people sleeping. Mr Zuraimi's voice is a bit soft, so we must listen out. Sneaky >D.
He explained surds and indices, which according to him will be used a lot. Neraly fell asleep, the class was dark and the wind was nice. Great timing, nature

BIOLOGY
Teacher: Mr Munir
This is where the fun began. Today was intro day. What to expect in biology, how to score well in it. And then intro. For intro we must give: Our Name, CCA and tell him whether we have any girlfriends.

[Mr munir]: My name is Munir, you must call me Mr. Munir. I do not have any girlfriends and the prettiest girl I've ever met is Megan Fox.

So went around the whole class asking those stuff. Oh and some students went to say teacher's names for the prettiest girl part, which resulted in unanimous laughter.

Woawoaweewoah.

ENGLISH
Teacher: Ms Tan
Ok first 2 periods are spent doing Admin stuff: Money for printing, report books, money for books. Then when she starts drawing that mindmap, I realized my writing was damn disorganized. Ok then I got bored and started talking about line rider to Alex. And when the school bell rung, it started raining gumballs. No, just kidding.


ok I just posted 'cause I feel like it, didn't want to post long. Just like what Jonteo said.