Thursday, January 29, 2009

LEFT

LEFT. 4. DEAD REVIEW.

Woohoo.
--
First let me blabber about the things I'm not happy with








I'm happy. Not really. If I had a Smashing Pumpkins CD, I'm happy. Now I'm not happy. Find me a date D:
--
Alright here it goes

LEFT
dun
dun
dun
4
dun
dun
dun
DEAD
dun

dun

dun

REVIEW







will be done tomorrow.

--

Oh oh and KIRIBAN 2000 views.

So today we had prac. Went into the room and had a (sort of) weird warmups. Then we broke into sectionals. Like 15 minutes sectionals. Lol haha the latecomers had to do 10 squats while saying something in the line of "I will never be late for sectionals again". Well, in the line of. Did the first two pages of Kucinta over and over again.

Then when the fifteen minutes were over, Hendrik (or likeen, I forgot) came up to me and said "Must be auditions". I thought of it and went like (in my mind) "Holy Clamshells batman, 15 minutes sectionals, Mr Kwei coming in late and Likeen just started running! Must be auditions"
Then I tried to chase Likeen but he was too fast. D:

Then inside the music room, while waiting for the other sections, Mr Kwei came in. I looked at Hendrik and he looked at me and we went "uh-oh".

Seated in our section, Sherman pointed to me and mouthed the word "Audition" to Jonteo.

Then one thing led to another and I was Tenor 1 for 10 seconds, and then moved to Tenor 2.

Urgh, typing that felt weird. English CA1 coming up tomorrow. Just practicing. Lol I'll fail.

DID YOU KNOW?
Fail is an anagram for ALIF. D:
--
I promise I'll post something productive tomorrow...
While waiting for my productive post, here are somethings you might want to consider doing (YAY ANOTHER LIST)

Quick sir, pick the last one!