Sunday, February 8, 2009

No Time to blog

Ok no time to blog. Seriously. Barraged with homeworks, I think I won't really post as much as before.

Maybe I should spend more time posting rather than reading online comics. (Every 2 letter is a link to the comics I read.)

--
Ok I was reading this awesome website, GraphJam. Uhh it's filled with Graph Jokes. Not linear or quadratic graphs but you know, bar graphs and venn diagrams.

So far, this one made me chuckle a little.









































It's funny 'cause it actually happened before the SGH show. Hafiz's bass string (the D string, sadly and not the G string XD) broke and we were like "Crap". RIGHT BEFORE THE SHOW DAMN GOOD WOMAN.
Ah well, guitar jokes nobody understands.

Will post some other day. Watch out (for spiderman!)