Saturday, February 28, 2009

You spin me right round.

Yay blogging again.

Kinda stopped blogging last week since it's CA week and all but hey, now I'm back! Although my blog only counts up like around 10 hits per day, 8 of them by Felicia Chin Searches.

Man this world's full of perverts.
--
I love it when things connect. Like as in have a connection kind of connect. No? Don't understand? Here's the catch: Spin me right round.

Ok last few weeks, this Jaipal guy from my class tried making everyone go to that sourmath website (that's a link to the post, not the sourmath) that I posted about before and meatspin, a website which shows a looping GIF of this guy getting screwed in the, erm, bum while his genital spins around. Here's meatspin by the way (click!). Don't be too curious like Ismail and click it. It's really vulgar and probably will haunt you in your sleep.

So he told me that the meatspin song was Spin You Round. I remember hearing that song somewhere. Then the other day, I read an article about people obsessed about plastic surgery and body modif, yes I surf weird stuffs, and one of the people is Pete Burns, the lead singer of Dead or Alive. And guess what dead or alive plays? Spin you round.

Well, through other sources, I found out that Pete Burns is now a transexual with a lip the size of Zameer's ego.
--
Talking about Zameer, he asked me into his a capella however you spell it group. I was about to write a long post and everything but ended up searching youtube for people singing overtones. Here's something weird i found.



Haha Cool huh. For those of you tone deaf or can't hear any difference, this guy is supposedly singing Amazing Grace using only overtones. Which is quite cool if it's real, which I think it is. One more:



Haha the guy is lip-syncing. But it's still awesome.

Argh gtg sleep bb