Monday, May 4, 2009

Good Morning

Ok guys, and girls maybe. I'll sum it up real quick. Life is too fast.
Way too fast.

I remember sec one, two and all my primary school days going very slow. This is way too fast. I mean it's SA1 already. It seemed like yesterday I got accepted into 3J, slept for the first physics lesson and Ms Tan going "I wanna settle some admin stuff". But it's too quick.

Anyway here's a few thing.

Penang trip is cancelled. Supposedly 'cause of lack of Sops and Swine flu. But most prolly lack of Sops, since it's kinda harder to get swiney in Penang than in SG. But it's a huge bummer, since the only big thing my batch is gonna do is prolly Rhapsody, or maybe a trip next year. My batch's comm might not even get a photo of them sitting in the front row unlike '08-09 comm who get to sit there twice but that's not the deal here. Maybe we'll have a November camp, and an intensive march camp. But this year's comm is missing out on a lot of stuff. But it's nobody's fault.

Anyway, on the IP thing. Lots of potential-leader sec 2s are applying for IP. Shall not mention names. But I think the hate on IP is not good. It's their choice. But if I were them, I'd stay. Well most people who wanna go IP either don't want to take O levels or are "interested in IP's curriculum". But if you wanna see chiobus then don't come VS ar (=P kidding). Go if you want to go, but I won't support you (and maybe I'll burn your house using my zippo O:)

Hmm SS tomorrow. I should really be mugging. Keep mixing up stuff. Actually I know all the content but I don't know how to answer the question. And Ron Tan didn't teach us how to link which, according to Likeen and YongYang, might get me penalized. REALLY should be mugging now but since my dear Ex-SL Mr Teo MengKiat asked me to update, so I'm updating.

Here's the list of subjects I haven't finish studying:
Biology
Emaths
Amaths
Chemistry
Physics
Geography.

Which is basically everything except for SS, English and MT. I could maybe swerve just over a pass if I don't start studying but I should. Leave me alone pingpong!! Impulse control babeh.

Another issue is on friends. Get real. I have no real friends. Yeah maybe classmates who I talk to once in a while but they're more of 'acquaintance' rather than friends. Call me adolescent call me young but this is true. Maybe one or two friends talk to me more oftenly than others but that's it. I have no one to turn to to talk about my troubles. But I'm in choir right? I should have friends in choir.

Yeah that's what I thought but they proved me wrong. I only do stuff to people if they offend me. Hendrik you were this close from getting punched.