Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You know I'm not dead

HELLO!.
Dear one or two of the people who check my blog once in a while. This is a PSA.

I want an acoustic guitar. Not like my crappy nylon one, a real, crunchy acoustic guitar. Preferably those that can produce a bright tone and has a small neck, for rapid neck shredding while still being audible.

Haha the reason for this is my new headphones. I've never gotten head/earphones besides the default ones, or nokia product. Not brands that actually produced quality headphones. I've got a SHE9550, coincidentally the old one Rifdi has. Besides its famous bass, it's also got gay midtones, which is what acoustic songs is all about. Since it'll sound all distorted and if I turn the high more than 50%, I've stuck to midtones, and I like it. So anyone loving enough to buy me a 500 buck Epi or Gibson acoustic will probably get something in that magnitude for their consideration.

Anyway the reason I'm posting right before the exam is that I have nothing else to do to salvage me from the Amaths exam tomorrow. The thing I'm most worried of is logarithms and surds. Altough it's like the first subject they taught us, it's still the most confusing. Linear law is more of frustrating than confusing and modulus is quite easy. I'll leave it all up to fate 'cause I've prepared what I could.

Anyway, lost a few marks for EGeog paper today, I forgot to put that monsoon forests are deciduous. Also did the mapwork wrongly, getting only around 1 mark out of 5. Gah. Mr Ron Tan gave up on 3C and 3J last friday 'cause both classes were making lots of noise. Told us all to leave the room. Oh also didn't teach us hydrographs. Luckily Johnlee was there with Mdm Kwok's notes before I left for starbucks. Hung out at starbucks for a few minutes, then they (Rifdi and gang) ran out. Hohoho. Then everybody else is taking he bus on the opposite side of the road, so I'm stuck with two smoky breathed mats on my bus stops. Thanks a lot man.

Kinda wasted my weekend playing guitar, learning new pumpkins songs.

I'll do moderately well for SA1, maybe my CA marks will help pull me up to a B3. Here's what I think of each subject currently.

MT :- Not doing so well. Wrote the same compo as Rifdi (did the test in different classes, coincidence O:) and blanked out for the Paper 2's compre
SS :- According to johnlee, 65 people passed. Can't be one of those
English Paper 1 :- Messed up the format for magazine report. Also wrote a freaking long and boring story with horrible handwriting. Gg to me.
Chemistry :- No comments. I think I can do comparably well for this and actually get a B3.
EMaths :- Mr Zuraimi gave a speech this morning after the geog exam that the paper was horribly done. I know mine is.
Biology :- No comments, gonna fail for MCQ
EL paper 2 :- No idea, although I know that my Summary lacked points.
Geography :- Phail.

Aargh.