Friday, June 12, 2009

Holy Shyatz Alif Posted

hello world.

A lot of things has happened after my last (real) post, including handover. So let's start with that.
Handover was unexpected, was kinda surprised when they announced that that saturday was handover. Somehow I think the previous one was bigger, I mean grand since there was so much hype beforehand and all the "Tomorrow's a special day!" announcement by all the comm members. Don't think anybody expected that day to be handover. So after Ms Lau told the new comm about stuff they should and should not do (Likeen, don't influence Jonathan Loh), I went to Ryan to get some "advice". He was there with tingzhou.

[Ryan]: The only thing you need to know is to learn how to slack.

grrrhhh. I don't think so. Haha. I like working I don't know why. Like tiny little things like actually arranging scores alphabetically. Maybe with me acting all OCD and stuff, Records Manager is the right post for me.

Read the comm meeting book. I'm supposed to be vicechair? Hahahaha.

--

A lot of friends from Indonesia has been visiting me this past week. But me having no friends, 'A lot of friends' means two of them. One is sleeping in my house and the other just visited for like 5 hours.

--

After choir prac on thursday, went out with Justin, Douglas, JChia, YaoSheng and Rifdi to parkway. Ate macs there and after that yaosheng left. Then we went to inQbox inAbox (Thanks yougene) to buy cards. Haha Reef bought one 'Mirror' deck and I got 'Smoke'. They're like opposite colors. His is majority black while mine is white. I also bought a seconds deck, like defunct cards. I opened it and saw one of them ripped. Oh well, what d'you expect from $4.50

Then followed Rifdi to Simlim tower to buy his wires and jack. For some reason, after all the walking, I felt unusually tired. As in, really tired. That kind of feeling you have after a long run while you're fasting. Grrr. Went home and ripped Siamese Dream into my comp. It's a really awesome album. I mean, nothing can top heavy guitars and whiny singing. Nothing I tell you.

Go listen to Mayonaise by Smashing Pumpkins. It's genius.



To Jonteo: The reason I've not been posting is 'cause there's nothing to post about.

--

Now for some refreshing picture.



IT'S JUSTIN, THE DOG-RIDING MONKEY!