Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Numa numa numa iei

Ahh today have been a long day.

I slept early the previous day (yes, 12 is early ha ha) and woke up at 8. Waking up early feels good 'cause you can lock yourself in the bathroom without guilt. Hahaha.

Which I did. I woke up with the stomachache from yesterday. Haha I think I spent like 15 minutes in there. Now I've got it again. Ahh. Found out that rifdi's not coming today. tsk. Took a bath blablabla read a book about brains while eating breakfast then made my way to parkway (rhyme O:). Sat in the chair in the cooking section 'cause nobody ever sits there then waited for Rachall. Then she came and gave me the note.

Oh while sitting on the chair in the children section there was this guy with a damn funny ringtone. Actually it's not really funny, but it rang inside the peaceful borders so everyone can hear the midi hahaha. Also there was this guy (apparently with red socks) who kept staring at the woman beside him while reading some random book. He also stared at Rachall. Hahaha stalkers. And then when we went out of borders and up the elevator he followed, so you can guess how nicklim will behave a few years down the road. Then she bought some pretzels after saying that she wants to buy some a few times (hahaha) and I went back to school.

Shaf was late. ahh. So I went in with him and he was like "Maybe if we walked fast enough the security guard won't notice" and he just didn't care haha. He bought his Pe/uniform and then we bought drinks. And then he SMSed clive "We are on the way". Haha arse. Oh i spilled my drink on my pants 'cause I was looking at shaf going down on the chicken like some madman. Haha.

So we got on the bus and started being bored and going on facebook.

Shaf: "Eh that guy over there has the same phone as you"
Me: "Girl"
Shaf: "Huh no lah guy"
Me: "Breasts are involved, it's a girl"

Hahaha shafeeq couldn't distinguish between a man and a women. Although she clearly looks like one. Tsk. Haha and when we just got onto the bus he SMSed clive "At most 10 minutes". From school to City hall takes like what 20 minutes? haha.

We went into HMV and saw clive wearing his portapros. Then we hid behind the just arrived cd rack and took pictures. Haha stalking. He didn't notice that we were there even when my flash went off. Then we went to eat burger king and made a lot of jokes about clive's ears. Haha. Oh oh. Since he didn't save my number inside his phone, I decided to call him while he's right next to me. Then he picked up the phone. I started talking in my phone, still beside him, and he asks "Hello?". I went "You should be at tuition now". He was like "shit this must be my tuition teacher". Hahahaha. Shaf was sitting opposite and laughing like mad. Hahaha.

Everything after that was a blur. Just full of jokes and stuff. Oh I took Clive's specs haha I couldn't see with it. I just realized they (we) talked about sick stuff the whole time. Which is fun. Hahaha with 2 of the sickest people I know. They started talking about what kind of ahems they watch. Haha.

After buying tissue paper from an old woman
[Shaf]: "yes I did something good today. That'll take off the dosa from 2 hours of wanking"

oh and in City Hall MRT there were these two couples who were ttly PDA-ing. Then shaf sat beside them and ask me to imitate them. I came closer but couldn't hold my laughter. hahaha. Then Clive and I laughed like hell in PUBLIC. his face turned damn red haha. Oh and they went into the MRT and continued to PDA. Geez people get a room.

ahh then went home and stopped at aljunied MRT. Clive barely caught his bus. whee.


For all you interwebz people, here's a marching band doing numa numa