Sunday, November 1, 2009

looking at the world with apple eyes.

Instead of idling around waiting for something to happen I decided to blog, you know, since it takes some brainpower to type stuff without sounding stupid.

I think this year was one of the fastest one to pass. Started off with me finding out my sec 3 class on the first day of school, getting 11 points for CA1, getting gold with honors for SYF, Handover and getting the RM post, having fun with friends, getting into magic and duo-ing with Alex, Alex leaving Singapore, worsening L1R5 as time passed, getting 3rd in class for SA1, my first pair of headphones and the second one soon after, Speech Day, AYC closing ceremony, Evening of Music and Drama, getting to know awesome people, finding out about the existance of HIMYM, finding out that chemistry's my forte, going out of my house more and out with friends.

All these things makes up for a good year. No matter how grammatically wrong that sounded. I feel satisfied (heh) at the end of this year. Didn't matter that I got suaned a hell lot but it was fun. I've seen a few relationships being made and broken. I think that if a sitcom was made about my life, it would be really boring, but if it's about the lives of the people around me, it's gonna be awesome.

Fell in love and out of love time and time again. Haha feels funny talking about love. I'm just not the kind. Those stressful moments in this year, SYF and stuff, turned out incredible. The feeling after our Gold with Honors was declared was weird, a mixture of disbelief and ecstasy, however you spell that word. No overseas trip this year but it's okay, Olomouc was quite enough.

I'm not really the type to reflect on my years or whatever, but it gives me a good feeling in the end. So a high five to all everybody that I know, 'cause life is awesome.