Saturday, November 7, 2009

Zmg

Someone told me to blog. I guess why not. Nothing to do anyway. I'll just talk about random stuff.

Oh oh oh omg Choir blog's got 444 posts. That's like awesome. Once in a lifetime. Just wait till update for next practice come up and it's gone. Like the wind. Screw it lah.

I just got my GoVibe Martini! It's so cool my first amp. I'm so gonna treasure it. Well until I get my next one, which is when I'll resell. Whoo for second hand!

I went to City Hall MRT to meet the guy selling it. He says he dropped it and then sent it for RMA. Dropped once! The volume knob a bit tilted to one side so turning to max/min volumes will create squeaky sounds. And the I he told me not to keep the jack inside of the in/out thingies otherwise it'll break. I CAN'T BE CAREFUL. Ahh I think this tiny gem will only last like what 6 months before I need to send it back. Grrr.

Oh and I listened to it using my portapros. Like songs with bass that uses picks is super thumpy. And you can hear every single one of the beat. Ultimate nia.

I shall take pictures of it and post it on facebook. 'Cause I'm awesome like that. Yeah.
Comm meeting today was screwed. Should I listen and quit?

--

EH WE SHOULD ALL BE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVES.





































WIN