Sunday, January 13, 2008

Introducing.....(please mark)

NOTICE: NAVIGATE USING THE PICTURES ABOVE THE LETTERS "MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE"



Picture (c) http://www.madchad86.deviantart.com


Introducing the Gibson Les Paul. Alpine white.


A new shopping mall just opened near the Indoor Stadium. It's called the Kallang Leisure Park though I'm pretty sure it's made out of concrete and not natural grass and trees. There is an ice skating rink inside and a bowling alley so me and my family decided to walk there since it is of a walking distance from my house. It took us approximately ten minutes to get there. Although it is new, there are already a lot of people visiting it. My brothers wanted to go to the ice skating rink or "Kallang Ice World" as they call it, though it's just a plain ice skating rink. It was pretty easy to start with because I've been inline skating the past few months so it didn't take much time to get used to.

The first few rounds were terrible. I had to go very slowly because my brother keeps on falling down. I had to accompany him until he gets the hang of it and go by himself while my other brother gets to go around a few times. After he is able to do it by himself, I get into top speed and raced around the rink. I was able to make a full turn after a few try and made circles on the ice. Since we were allowed 2 hours of ice skating fun, we were satisfied customers at the end of the day.

Today, I went to Suntec City to try to find a doctor but turns out, they're all closed. So I went to accompany my mom to register my brother for religious classes and, by luck, found a doctor. He gave me six types of medicine and two of them causes drowsiness. As I am writing this, I feel very sleepy, although it's only five in the afternoon. I hope I get better soon. I won't be coming to school tomorrow though.


-Alif