Monday, April 14, 2008

Woah.

Headache....

__________________________________

Handover soon
From (most of) my sources, it's going to be on saturdayy.
and by stitching up together comments from other peoplee... Here's what I've got

Not 100% sure though cause these things are just things said by otehr people

Sop SL: Clement, Ting Zhou
Alto SL: Sherman, Jonathan
Tenor SL: Jun Yew, Shane
SC: Jonathan/Aaron

that's all I've got

___________________________________

Sometimes the first thing you listen to in the morning affects what you want to listen to for the rest of the day.

For Examplee, this morning, I switched my phone on and pressed a random song on the mp3. And there came up Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold (pretty heavy stuff). So I listened to the whole song and yadda yadda yadda. When a Green Day song came up, I didn't feel like listening to it cause 'tis more to the punk rather than metal (Afterlife). So I pressed next and came up Beast and it like suited the atmosphere. Then came Our Lady of Sorrows by My Chem. It's not surprising that I was in an angry mood the rest of the day haha.