Friday, April 11, 2008

Rhapsody

NAVIGATE USING THE PICTURES ABOVE



Rhapsody has ended.

It was really cool and stuff. I mean. I'm kinda speechless right now XD.
If I'm not wrong, it's the last performance for the sec 4s who are not going to Czech. I hope they don't step down so soon.

(Me ad Lee Kin is standing close)
[Me]: Eh, Here comes Robin
[Lee Kin]: *moves backwards*


The Robin's ass space joke is really cool. I mean like. Nothing else can beat that joke. Me and Lee Kin "worships" that space cause magical things can happen and only Robin can nullify the effect.

Nearly everyone I talked to liked pokpok although we went too fast since the start XDD. And pumpumpumpums are messed up. I think they liked the last pose and the last few parts.

Haha before the performance me and travis were singing songs from phantom in a nasally/mocking/squeaky/funny voice. While we're lining up, I keep on laughing at jokes by different people (Robin, Clement, Lee Kin). Mostly about the choreo. Like when we do Noyosa the Zan No Ha part, we do the crash of drums actions haha.


I have a lot to talk about but I'll keep it to myself.