Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I wore my coat with gol-CRACK-linings

3 words kids

SPEECH
DAY
REHEARSAL.


;D

______________
-music not playing-
[JonLee] Mari Kita Rakyat singapura

Nice tenor voice man.

Haha this morning the national anthem DID NOT PLAY. So JonLee go sing solo up the stage in what he said "The Jun Yew Type of Voice". Hahaha
______________
Haha lmfao during Geog today Ms Raksha came to our group and said

"Hey, you two look alike"

Haha another teacher who thinks me and Hao Yang look alike. Then Jun Da go say we're brothers and then say my name Hao Yi. XDD.

Oh and Mr Ng was damn funny recently

[me] Mr Ng! What are you gonna act as this saturday?
[Mr Ng] -making the sssh gesture- I don't want other teachers to know I'm acting
[Me] Haha the whole school knows already. Out! Out! You deserved it!

;D.

I'm going to the Hydrophonics farm next week.
________________________________
Didn't go tuition today cause I came back from speech day rehearsal at 7+. No Just kidding. at 8 pm.

So the tuition was moved forward to saturday. D;

Haha rehearsal was Ok until Any Dream Will do. I don't know whether it's because of lack of Warm Ups or what. But during the performance I suddenly cannot sing. I mean I can la but the sound cannot come out like normal. And I stupidly go ahead and forced it and sing louder. Stupid...

Oh and those people who never smile are eediots. Must make the principal make smiley face for you first then you smile. I got smile. Retardedly. like The damn laidat smile kind of smile. Geddit?

Then Went back up and changed for Climb every mountain. Then like few minutes later ran back down. Oh Mr Wong sings damn cool. After singing once, Principal asked us to move one step down. Now on the second step.

"Oh cool, now I've got this drumstick in front of me"
Mr wong said that into the mike and it got amplified.

After the performance, Mr Wong made some comments about falling over into me and stomping me flat. And called me and lie wen and li keen cute. Now I'm scared.

________________________________________
I like doing the same quiz again. To see whether the answers are the same.

QUIZ TIME

A - Available?: Yuhuh
A - Age: 13
A - Annoyance: People who keep bastard-ing me (*COUGHCOUGH*hendrik*COUGHCOUGH*

B - Best Friends?: FIFTY I mean Rifdi
B - Bar: Bar 33
B - Birthday?: Sept 13

C - Crush: nobody ;D
C - Car: Honda Oddysey
C - Cat: Died. All 3 of them

D - Dead Pets Name: Pompom (Rabbit)
D - Dad's Name: -------------------
D - Dog: Nope

E - Easiest person to talk to: Justin.
E - Eggs: Omelet
E - Email: n3k0._.ch4n@hotmail.com

F - Favorite color?: Alpine White & Gold.
F - Food: Brad.
F - Foreign Slang: Hokkien. FOREIGN ;D.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears, Cause gummy worms don't have heads.
G - God: God
G - Good Times: Dunno.

H - Hair Color: Black
H - Height: 1.67 cm.
H - Happy: :D

I - Ice Cream: Vanilla
I - Instrument: Les Paul
I - Idol: IERO

J - Jewelery: No
J - Job: Undertaker
J - Jokes: What do you mean?

K - Kids: 3.
K - Karate: No
K - Kung Fu:No

L - Love: My Chem
L - Longest Car Ride: dunno, from SF To LA
L - Lipstick or Chapstick: a what?

M - Milk Flavor: Normal
M - Mothers Name: Still alive
M - Movie Last Watched: The Dark Knight

N - Number of Siblings: 2
N - Northern or Southern: Northern
N - Name: A leaf

O - One Wish: Be ghostbuster famous
O - One Phobia?: insects
O - Otter Pop: otter poop?

P - Parents, are they married or divorced: Married
P - Part of your appearence you like best?: Dunno.Hair?
P - Part of your Personality you like best: My superpower that nobody knows of. Srsly.

Q - Quick or Slow?: Slow
Q - Queen or King?: King

R - Reason to smile: Must to. Otherwise get pumped.
R - Reality TV Show: Er. Uh. Emm. Punk'd?
R - Right or Left: Right

S - Song Last Heard: A man for all seasons
S - Season: Spring
S - Series: Series? I don't really watch TV

T - Time you woke up: 5.25
T - Time Now: 20.52
T - Time for bed: 23.00

U - Unknown: My REAL Favorite song
U - Unicorns: EXISTS.
U - You are?: Your Father

V - Vegetable you hate: erm ermerm. BABY SPINACH
V - Vegetable you love: Tomato?
V - View on Politics: Politics sucks.

W- Worst Habit: Getting a runny nose so damn often.
W- Where are you going to travel next: BATAM.
W- What's up?: Room Reveal

X - X-Ray: No Broken Bones.
X - XYZ: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW
Y - Year you were born: 1994
Y - Year it is now: 2008
Y - Yellow: Shirt

Z - Zoo Animal: Penguins!
Z - Zodiac: Virgo
Z - Zoolander?: what?
__________________

__________________
Take This Spike To My Heart~ ♪♫