Tuesday, July 29, 2008

RIFDIETH POST!!!

Yeah! Rifdi Fiftieth post!!

Oh and my blogpatrol worked again : (D~
Hm hm what shall I do for my fiftieth post...

oh Oh OHHH
hmm
maybe I should post something fun.
_____________________________
Nvm I give up, I can't find anything fun.

So I'll just make an extra-long post


_____________________________
Gah I promised that I would record the new song for Thishanth but then I got no time. Geehhh
So after I ate lunch, I decided to pon Conversational and run away. Oh then I met Zul. Than chatted to him for a while and then ran away with him. lol nt rly. then went to the Bedok MRT and Poof. Zul's card is broken. Spent some time in the ticketing counter.

haha then the ticketing counter woman tried to find a sign to match the occasion but couldn't find any. So there it was. "Machine Overloaded". Or something. Haha then the people thought the machine really broke down. While she was typing on the com. Haha.
_______________________________

I suddenly lost my mood to blog. Maybe next time I will do room-reveal ;D