Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mngangah Blugff -sniffs-

omg I can't believe I'm sick. This strong and healthy body is sick. Gasp. |:

Wah Isn't it cool, getting sick on Speech day Full Dress rehearsal day? yes it's super awesome, it's not like I'm missing all the fun. D;.
NOT

I can't swallow anything, drinking hurts, I must eat medicine. Being sick sucks. Even though I get to stay at home, my mum doesn't allow me to play PS. Wah Lao.

Oh Oh A man for all seasons is damn cool. The song. Ever since I heard it in Johnny english last last last week, It's been stuck in my head lol. I mean it's really catchy and spy-ish. ;D. Check it out on my music player on the right (the last song)

Meh I don't wanna get sick D<


Oh I really want to screw up ICAS next year. On the paper it clearly states "Name (For certificate use)" Means that it won't get me in trouble if I don't put my real name on it. I shall do it next year.
"Alif Keenan Ibrahim-Way"

;D

__________
Who's doing What why when and who.~ ♪♫