Friday, July 25, 2008

Omglulwhut?

Sticky Drummers....sexy chicken breasts

Lmfao Today we had Home Ecs practical. After long days of practice (read: Playing Maple Private server in Jun Da's House), We managed to come out with this result. Doesn't it appetize you?

Practice pics:

Ingredients: Mango Chutney, Diarrhea, Baby vomit and Dried Shat

The pro (me) at work

In the next episode: Chicken drumstick vs A boy's Hand. Who will win?
4 warriors surrounding the Grapefruit Juice

____________________________
If you have paid attention you would have realised that we have replaced mashed potatoes with potato chips. It was last minute improvisation (sui) cos I forgot to boil the water hahaha. So we fried it instead.

()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()(((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))



Lol I swear it wasn't me who wrote it. Haha. Try not to call it.
_______________________________________

Came late for Choir just now. Then after rehearsal, went to wait outside music rm while the others go and eat. Then Jonteo ask me to go in. Haha then ask me teach him how to play drums. Like I can la. Then he asked me what song is easy to play and gave me his phone. Then I saw I don't Love you. Naturally, the only song you know out of hundreds would be the one you picked right? Then I saw his stick.

"Pro Mark"

Woaah. Future Rev sia.
______________________________________
When You Go~ ♪♫