Monday, August 25, 2008

I can't control my mind since I've been told to.

Oh the title post has no link whatsoever. It's the the first line of a song. A song that changed it all (not rly).

Headache.

It was the first song I completed with lyrics and everything. A nice Green Dayish sound with only 4 chords involved.

And it applies today.

HEADACHE.
I wrote the song I remember like a few months back cause I got like these really bad headaches and everything. Then I was like "I should make a song about this". And there it is.

Oh and it's also partly about being forced to move out of the country (I am but it's postponed to like for Univ).

And you know what?
It's happening again.

HEADACHE
ARGHH

I mean it's literally a headache. That splitting pain you feel in your head when you fall on it from a certain height. Except that this happened by itself
I think it's gonna happen again tmrw during choir. I mean during that duration of time (3-7 pm) is usually the length. Until I get a proper sleep.

Garr must finish learning when you believe today.

@Jonteo Tag: Haha pon prac. Why would I wanna miss prac? Got PT some more.

Homeworks to do:
Geography (Make Advert video)
Tuition Compo x2
Learn When You believe
Take extra drugs to relieve headache Sleep.

maybe I will post the pics of the Indo Trip. Maybe.

Oh and making your own blogskin seems fun. :D
_______
EDIT: Without updates from my Very Reliable Source, I get to miss out on very important stuff. :D

So I read the message from gerard E-Mail from MCRmy then it was like.

"One of the best parts of the last five months was getting to see Ray get married and all of us be a part of the wedding"

In that instant I was like "I DIDN"T KNOW THAT D:"

Either Gee Mistaken Frank with Ray or the wedding is very closed and stuff. I mean. Woaahh. The fro. Hahaha

Oh and the last part was badass

"Oh, and I heard a rumor that I died in a car accident.
I didn't."

Ok fanboy time over