Monday, August 18, 2008

I Hate/Love My Shoe

Today was kinda screwed up.

But it was kinda nice too. Cause my 196 bus came just when I reach the bus stop. lucky me.

__________________

So the day started off with some Space Patrol Delta (No, I'm kidding. Society of the Physically Disabled) Donation form collection. Oh I forgot to bring. Some people needed to fill up some form to make police report.

Then comes the fun part.

As usual, GPAN takes up our CE-TT (whatever that stands for) period and uses it for bio lessons. So today we moved on to a new topic. SMEX.

No, I wasn't too excited. Not like some people (Johnathan Lee). He was laughing the WHOLE way. And he made sick jokes like the pervert he is. Hahaha.

And then GPAN talked about sperms only able to make contact with ovum in order to create a new life being and vice versa.
(Note: Obscene language ahead)

"So class, what do you get if an ovum meets another ovum"
"Lesbians!"

I think John shouted that.

Then came this.

"So what happens if you get sperms together?"
"Gays!/Double Sperms"
"No, *Sees Linus not paying attention* Linus."

Hahaha

Oh then the three animals that Experience Orgasms
-Humans
-Dolphins
-Fruit Flies.

Fruit flies. Great. Now I'm scared to eat my fruit.

Oh and after he explained how birds reproduce (which looks very sloppy and might have some fluids falling in the process), somebody shouted

"So if got bird shit fall from the sky, might not be bird shit"

hahaha.
__________________
-Sudden Change of Mood-


You know what? I think it's unfair.

I think it's unfair that you took all my hardwork and ideas and used it as your own. I mean, the design was mine, the idea of a poster, a cd cover and the whole thing surrounding an unexisting movie is mine. The whole "all the group members side by side" idea is Justins. It's not for you to take. I mean fine you were in our group but we were not happy working with you. And you could've at least asked right. I have all rights to sue you. Ha.

________________

Spent the whole OPW lesson playing with my whiteboard and decorating my shoe. Went to put the Gun around the MCR text on the shoe (Like the one on Bob's drums on Helena) and put the I-Am-Bored face. And managed to make it (kinda) look like my Alpine White.

Then Sameer came to the scene and we made cheesy pickup lines like
"If I say that dress is nice, would you press it against me?"
Alex wrote
"Is that a rope?" (I didn't get this. I'm guessing it's supposed to sound sick)
The winner of the event is Sameer's

"I want to kiss you passionately on the lips...
Then Move up to your belly"

Sick
sick

but awesome.

Then thishanth made SEQ questions based on one of Yip's relations. Like

"If [Insert Name Here] looks younger, what will happend to the world?"
Ans:"The world would end"


It's not me. It's Deedot.

Oh and Deedot made Emo quotes like "I like running in the rain cause it hides that I'm crying" or something.

and taken from Your Love is a Lie
"Did you think of me when he ___ed you?"

And Hao Yang took it as his PM for MSN. I SENSE INFERENCE.

kkbbgtgsleep.