Tuesday, August 19, 2008

omg lulz

Danish and Kenneth pulled out so they're not going jamming tomorrow.

____________

today had unexpected choir prac. I SMS-ed JonTeo yesterday night and (unfortunately) I got the answer the next morning. I usually keep my phone in the off condition during the morning. So I came to school without choir file. Then during conversational I switched my phone on and there it was.

"Yes".

Haha so I went for choir after conversational.

The song is quite nice, despite the awful keychange in the middle of the song.

Oh and Eric's lame solution.

"So do you want the More painful solution (Pumping), the painless solution (get letter from FAT MAN FAT MAN) or mystery solution?"

Turns out, the mystery solution was letting me go.

________
EDIT: oh shats I spent $3.50 on choir badge. And I left the score, pen and waterbottle in the room. Actually I don't want the water bottle. So it's like $4. First time I left scores in music room (I think)