Thursday, August 14, 2008

ThisIsTheSeventiethPawst

OK I've got a bloody toothache. That hurts a lot. I don't know why. So far, I've been a good boy (c:) and brushed my teeth day and night and now what? IT HURTS.

Actually it's not the teeth it's the jaw. hahaha.
There's like this lump on the jaw which hurts.

Gah, I need to go to the dentist.

_________________

Ok, I was surfing I-am-bored.com cause I'm bored studying. Then I went back into the archive and saw the KISS video performing the rickroll song (Never gonna give you up). It's damn funny hahaha.

Oh, if you don't know rickroll, it's rick astley. Still no clue? JFGI.

Here's something I made in Gene Simmon's (KISS's Bassist) honor. (taken from the video)

Free Image Hosting
Meh, don't feel like updating much. Maybe tomorrow when CA is over :D