Friday, August 15, 2008

lmfao

I checked at blogpatrol.

I'm guessing that the two people who tagged on my tagboard were the only ones visiting.
Haha one of you use Opera and another use firefox on vista.
(EDIT:I checked, they were. D;. Walao I told you not to tag still tag)

k I know jonteo use firefox on vista.

And "Justin" (Which justin : D) Use Opera on Mac. Who justin? I think justin goh. Must be some choir guy (Cause he linked from eugene's blog).

Haha stalking is so fun.


Ok I'm not gonna close my blog. Cause there was surprisingly 0 visitor since yesterday haha.

oh and Mr. Justin whoever you are I was kidding about the ex-wife. :D.

(actually it's true but sssshhh)

_______
EDIT: Oh look cool another justin visited my page. I extorted his IP address. Stalking mania. WooHoo!













I realized I stop capitalizing stuff. Which I used to do. A lot. D;