Saturday, August 16, 2008

zomghai

Haha cool Blogger has a new skin.

____________________
Today's prac was MESSED UP.

First PT, Ting Zhou asked to count 8 counts of 4 then we all count 4 counts of 8.

Then soccer, played. Then Hendrik gave half time. Some people Took over half of our field. So we had to play half field. Then the second half clement played soccerugby. Middle of the game, he picked up the ball and ran towards my goal and threw it in.

Oh and combines lasted 2.5 hours with a 5 minute break. Once.

geezzz
__________________
Oh, got 1 visitor today. I was so excited of who he/she is. I thought he was Hao Yang cause the guy linked from his blog.

So I checked the IP.


Oh, it's just me. D;.


__________________

Haha managed to recruit a temporary Rythm Guitarist. he is....Anmol!

must go test his Skillzors during wednesday's jamming. Haha for once, I wanna bring camera go jamming then post on youtube. Preview preview.

teo-ry.
_________________
Well I thought I heard you say I like you~