Saturday, September 6, 2008

100.

EPIC EDIT: just a final word from me

if you go to
http://en.genzu.net/hanabi/

and enter in George Bush.

You'll Get Crisis.

Don't Get it?
Try it yourself.
_____________________



Just as much as I like posting abercrombie and fitch stuff, I like posting quizzes. So here is the final post (content. remember, I'll still post my photography gallery soon. When I finish with the last few).



Taken from myo's blog. The 100 Question Quiz. (WOOHOO!)
If You're kind enough, you'll read this. I've actually boldened the (Not blonded) the questions to make it easier to read. So appreciate my affort. effort.

It's the Famous 100 questions quiz. Matches the 100th post title. ;D

Oh and there are links in the quiz. If you are careful enough, press them.

1) What’s the connection between you & the last person that called you?
Friends. Justin.

2) Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
During School. And during tuition. Oh and when I'm too lazy to switch it on. (Read: Most of the time)

3) What happened at 10.00am today?
I was still asleep.

4) When did you last cry?
I cry myself to sleep every night.... NOT

I rarely cry. I'm heartless ._.

5) What do you like to eat most with peanut butter?
I wanna try peanut butter and jelly rice. It would taste awesome.

6) What do you want in your life now?
Cables. I just don't seem to have enough of them.

7) Do you carry an umbrella or put a hood over your head when it rains?
Hood. ie.

8. What bottom are you wearing now?
Skull PJ pants

9) What is the nicest text in your inbox now?
"All Times fan lol! 'Still rox'" (After I said "I rock?")

11) Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Duh. It's not fun without complications.

12) Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nay

13) What was the last movie you caught? In the cinemas?
Wall E.

14) What are you proud of? Currently?
You. No. I'm not proud of anything.

15) What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
30/04/08. Andra- A Singer just died last night....(CHAIN SMS). Dang.

16) What was the last song you sang out loud?
Early Sunsets over Monroeville- My Chem (But do anyone notice....)

18. What does your last received text message say? (Omg, there's no 17)
"LOL. No and we nvr did. It was an act between me and her and we would tell our friends and trick you guys into believing our "troubles" and seems u fell into it" Better if I don't put the name.

19) What time did you go to bed last night?
02.15

20) Are you currently happy?
Yus.

21) Who gives you best advice?
That Number 8 Ball. Srsly. Those yes/try again answers REALLY help.

22) Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
who doesn't

23) Who did you talk on phone last night?
Justin (You know you haven't done anything for the project?)

24) Is anything bugging you right now?
These two girls.

25) What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Hamish and Andy-Animal Penis eating in Beijing. Epic win. Search youtube for it. (Oh and their mother's day surprise. "He who hesitates m**turb***s" is epic)

26) Do you wear toe socks?
No. Except when I'm in England. They feel funny.

27) Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Mom

28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeah. And it was funny. Hahahaha.

29) What annoys you most in a person?
Gall bladders.

30) Do you have a crush on anyone?
sshh...

31) Have you ever done cocaine?
Duuuhhhh. Everyone that's cool does crack. NOT. (Dude, drop the phone. I don't okay? I was kidding -sniffs-)

32) What is the colour of your room?
yellowish peach-ish white

33) Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
Urgh. I don't kill. God gave you siblings for a reason.

34) Do you believe in the saying “talk is cheap”
And lies are expensive. yadda yadda. Nay.

35) Who was the last person to lay in your bed?
Me.

36) Who was the last person to hug you?
If I told you this, I'd have to kill you. (omg lol movie quote- Johnny English)

37) What do you want to say to the person you have a crush on?
Hi Um. er.... Pancakes.

38. Do you have a life?
No. If I did, I wouldn't be doing geography project right now

39) Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn’t?
Me.

40) What is the reason behind your profile song?
omg look. My profile DOESN'T have a song. If it did though, it would be "Brain Stew" by Green Day. It's plain whack. Crack Whack.

41) Who was the last person you saw in your dream
Me. But I was wearing this Fedora hat and tuxedo and walking up the stairs to some secret interview. Pretty spy.

42) Last time you smiled?
When I saw a rat die.

43) Have you changed this year?
yuhuh

44) What are you listening to right now?
Hang 'Em High- MCR. For some reason I like this song.

45) Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
No. But there are voices inside my head telling me to stuff my 2 day old socks into my water bottle.

46) Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open.

47) Is there a quote you live by?
"Cat or Dog?"
"MCR: Dog"
"Bob: Cat"

Cat ;D

48. Do you want someone you can’t have?
Huh D: ?

49) Have you ever played an instrument?
Duh. Let's list it. guitarbassdrumskeyspianorecorderxylophoneguitbassocarina

50) What was the worst idea you’ve had in a week?
Mixing Roasted chicken with milk. And Eating it. (I'm lactose intolerant, so the whole day I threw the bomb like free)

51) What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
THIS (Click)

52) Are you happy with your love life right now?
No love D;

53) What song(s) describe your love life?
Somebody to Love-Queen (Can anybody find me somebody to love?)

54) Does the person know that you like him/her?
No

55) Who always makes you laugh?
No one. Nobody ALWAYS makes me laugh.

56) Do you speak other language other than English?
Indonesian, Malay, Pig Latin. Depepe.

57) Are you blonde?
Bimbo.

58. What’s your middle name?
Keenan

59) What are you doing tomorrow?
Geography.

60) What do you think you are like?
Megaphones.

61) Who will you choose to die with?
Nobody (Sometimes I think I'll die alone)-Cubicles

62) Where have you been today?
Ngee Ann

63) What game do you play often?
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3. (awesome game)

64) Who are you missing right now?
Nobody.

65) If you’ve to choose between friend & love, who will you choose?
Friends.

66) What are you doing right now?
Your sister.

67) Which primary school are you from?
Bukit View Primary School

68. Name 3 colours that you like.
Red White Gold

69) What emotion you like to show?
blank.

70) What is life to you?
A word.

71) If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Take a Chainsaw (See Previous Post)

72) Who did you last chat in msn today?
I forgot D;.

73) Who do you admire the most?
Ur Mom Frank Iero

74) Which month are you born in?
September

75) How are you feeling right now?
Tired

76) What is the time now?
9:01

77) Where are you now?
Mexico City, Mexico. YOU WISH.

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
If I could, and only if I could. White.

79) Why are you doing this test?
Final Post.

80) What do you do when you’re moody?
Slam The table onto the ground / kick chairs. o:

81) At which age you wish to get marry?
27

82) Who is more important to you?
who is more important to me who? That question was gramatically incorrect.

83) Do you think you have enough confidence?
To do what?

84) Who is the person you trust the most?
trust no one.

85) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yes.

86) If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
Oh. That time when I played Dragon Ball so much that I dreamt about it. In That dream, I Kamehameha-ed down a mountain. Epic.

87) What is your goal for this year?
Actually for once get below a 2 for MSG

88. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yes.

89) What do you love?
~~~~~~~

90) Do you really think its Global Warming now?
yeah it's global warming now. But Luckily it's not yet Global Warmed

91) What feeling do you hate the most?
That itch spot where you can't actually itch it.

92) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Maaaybe.

93) Do you believe in God?
Duh

94) Who cares for you the most?
My Pen.

95) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Life.

96) What’ll you bring when you fight?
Knives. Bring more Knives. Or Chainsaws. I LOVE CHAINSAWS 8D

97) What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
Looking at THIS

98. How would you feel if everyone no longer cares for you?
HA, SUCKS FOR YOU.

99) What if your stead two-timed you?
Threesome Break up with her

100) What do you want now?
Team Fortress 2