Thursday, September 4, 2008

Suffer, get tired or wasted|Surrender to nothing.

Look at the title. D;

I've like really no motivation to blog. Like No point.
I mean like, I have nothing to blog about.

Meh maybe I'll stop Content Posting (READ: Nonsense) after my 100th post.
Maybe I'll still update.

Oh Yeah yeah
Soon I will upload my SUPERAWESOMECALIFRAGILISTIC (sort of crappy) Photo Gallery. I mean photography, duh.

You don't expect me to Sit all day sleeping during the holidays do you?
Well actually I do. But hey I do something else too!

But I still haven't completed it. I shall give it a theme.
Erm
erm

Ok. Here it is.


EDIT: Nah, now it's "JOY"
much easier. I thought for one hour and decided and 'solitude' is really damn hard without a model. Garr.

_________
ARG
I'm stuck again.

I like, have this cool riff made into a song, but I just can't complete it.
Garr.

It's super hard. You know.
I mean like it's awesome till now, where it can't get anymore awesome (Unless I write a solo. Which I suck at). It's at the verge of awesomeness and I'm only QUARTERWAY THROUGH.

Oh maybe I shall add lyrics.

gah.
Shall brainstorm. D;

_____
EDIT: I uploaded the midi to Midi Shrine.
Here is the file
http://midishrine.com/midi/24462.mid


Ok I might have been a bit harsh with the bass line. Might simplify it later.

I NEED A MODEL. DAMN.
Male or Female. Preferably straight.
Whoops, scratch that out.
__________
EDITEDIT:

I've decided.
After the next post, I'm going on a blog content hiatus i will post pics and some works but I won't blog. Haha. Like nobody reads this thing.