Friday, September 5, 2008

Two Left.

You know.

Just now this noon, I spent around 20 minutes devising a second last post. Then I spent sometime blog-surfing to find 'That's What She Said' moments in daily person's life. Yeah, I found some. Like the "I like just came back from oral. It was very fast. But i cant say it was very smooth" quote from kenneth chiang's blog. I thought it was a brilliant a brilliant idea at first. Then I got quite bored from doing it.

Then it struck me.

I wasn't having any fun. What's the point of blogging if it doesn't bring you joy in any sort. Who the hell needs pageviews when you can have a personal diary. One year later you look at your post and say "Heck, I was stupid then" or "Damn that was good" (That's what she said). Ok, I'm starting to sound like some motivational speaker so here come the fun part.

So now, doing what I do best. Picture sourcing.




Here it is. I was looking through cracked.com (awesome place) and there it was, my favorite article of the day, the user-submitted photoshop images. This week's theme was "The Terrifying (Inevitable) Future of Advertising"(click). This picture was number one on the list. Most of the time, the #1 entries are lame piece o' crap that only the editor understands. But here it is.

Abercrombie & Fitch.
Because looking elsewhere would be even more gay.

Don't get it?
Abercrombie and Fitch. A store full of pictures of semi-nude men and sometimes only using shawls. Actually it's just a normal clothes store but it's been tagged as the "Gay". Like the first thing that is supposed to strike your mind when the name comes out is 'Gay'.

Hope you enjoyed that. Click on the Colored text for the full entries (The advert on the police shields are also epic win. But sadly it won last place wtf.). If any of you are reading this, which I hope there is. ;D

______
EDIT: Hahahaha lol. I just registered on cracked and here is the default "About Me" Tagline. (Actually there's a few random ones when you refresh. But this one is the one that first came up)
"I have not yet written an 'About Me' because I am too busy masturbating."
EPIC LOL