Thursday, October 30, 2008

d-_-b

Friiiiiick
You know sometimes you just come to hate something, maybe because of trauma or just for some reason. Currently, I'm hating this emoticon.

-_-


I don't know why. It looks like a monkey w hen you add ears to it XD
d-_-b

hahaha.
No I hate it seriously. I think this is a much brilliant emoticon
._.
._.

It's cuter. Not really. It brings a stronger message. -_- Kinda looks like a face you make when you say "Lame...."

This (._.) shows something like. "You broke my heart you f*ing b*tard. I don't care what you say, you are an idiot who doesn't deserve to live and I can't even cry 'cause the pain is too great".
It's like the death look. When anyone gives you this face, it gives more shock than when they give you -_-.
WHICH in my defense is annoying. o:


Oh and a quote from Bash.org
d-_-b
how u make that inverted b?
wait
never mind
--
I love Iron Maiden.

Oh oh oh and I went from 500 to 600 in 5 days. That's a record for me lol.
Maybe cause google search contributed like ALL OF IT.
I HATE YOU. D:<