Friday, October 17, 2008

G Sharp D Sharp Cee

Hohoho.
As you know, I am sick. And Being sick sucks.
I was supposed to have INTERCLASS GAMES today but I was too sick to come to school.
I missed out on all the fun I could have D;

So today before going for friday prayers, I accompanied my brothers to collect some toys 'r us voucher thing they won in The Atrium. So went up to the fourth floor and they had this pretty rad office. You know what? MTV's office and Nickelodeon's office is in the same, erm, office. So after my mum and brothers left, I was like

"Could you pass me information about the A7x concert?"

They were like no, you're not authorized.
Evil MTV receptionist, you shall feel my anger D<
--
After 10 long minutes of figuring out how to play this, here is phineas and ferb theme by me.

Missed the last note dammit. Oh and 0:39 I was like reaching down on the fretboard cause my mind's out of it.


Lmfao I took like, what 3 tries to get it right. Oh and the first part is cut off cause of stupid mac's inability to record while the window's closed. Why does that sound wrong?