Monday, October 27, 2008

[link]

Hohoho.

Logged into dA after like, a million years. I knew I shouldn't have.

I'd loev to pour all my grief into this post but that's not what this blog is for. That's my pillow's job.




:D
--

Currently, life is totally boring me. Hohoho.
I went to Thishanth's house cause he invited me. For deeeepavali. Lol I met Tamim on the way. He was wearing checkered shirt and school pants. Somewhere near my destination, he ran towards my part of the train and grabbed the pole, spun around it once and exited the MRT. Like. What the hell man?

Oh and there was this picture perfect girl sitting in front of me. I swear her looks itself could melt faces. In a good way.

Lol, Thishanth's younger brother was swearing all the time. He was ten.










you know what? I can't do this.
sorry people I must stop using the internet now before I depress myself any further. ;)
I don't love you...♪♫