Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Skin FTW


READ:
[Spidey]: Hey Ultron! To put this in terms you may have come across while living in the internet..... LOL! PWNED!

Hahaha owned. Marvel has SUCH great humor and is SOO in.

not.


--

YES. I've got a new skin. Incredibly, this skin does not take a hellish amount of time to edit and the coding is very smooth.

Hahaha the skin originally says: "YOU CAN BURN IT ALL JUST TO ARGUE OUT THE LAST SCENE OF US"

I was like hmmm....

So there it is! "Because We All Wanna Party When The Funeral Ends" from Kill All Your Friends By My Chemical Romance.

Picked the theme cause it's a rock-ish thing. I don't know what band but I guess it's a pop punk band. Geez why am I talking about this.

Oh talking about rock-ish behaviour, I remembered that time after a 2.4 run..

[Likeen]: Guys... (in that 'accent' I shall not describe)
[Me]: F--- You

and then I got scolded by Mr Siow. Hohoho.
I don't remember why I said it, but I remembered that I was about to say 'Go Away'. Then it slipped out of my mouth. Gasp. I shall never do it again
--

LEATHERMOUTH FRANK LEATHERMOUTH FRANK LEATHERMOUTH FRANK.

Hahaha.

a few days ago, I realized what Leathermouth frank is.
You know, Frank Iero.

If you people don't understand, here is a diagram showing the difference between Leathermouth Frank and Normal Frank (With his Telecaster D:)


Dammit I hate putting pictures through blogger. It comes out so damn blurry.

Leathermouth Frank + Chuck Norris Facts = Endless hours of fun.

So since (somehow) Chuck Norris Facts Come up to my mind while making that Leathermouth frank picture, here are some I made. :D

-The Seventh Trumpet is actually Leathermouth Frank's Scream

-Leathermouth Frank doesn't need to bite you to turn you into a vampire, He just stares at you

-Leathermouth Frank is the only surviving Weapon of Mass Destruction

-Leathermouth Frank does not kill, he depletes you from complete exsistance and everybody will forget that you ever existed

-Leathermouth Frank could do all almost impossible things- including raising one eyebrow, licking his elbow, wiggle his ears, tickle himself, Automasturbate AND keep doing a clockwise motion with his right leg while making a number 6 with his right hand.

-Most people fear death - Death fears Leathermouth Frank

-There are no such things as ghosts - they are only Leathermouth Frank's afterimage.

-Leathermouth Frank is not Lovin' It

-Leathermouth Frank never sold his soul to the devil. He IS the devil

-It is said that People could only see Leathermouth Frank once in their life - That second before death.


Ok fine it's quite lame but I've got nothing else to do since school is over. Wheee.




___

MUST
MAKE
LYRICS

omfg I hate having deadlines. Especially that I've got record the whole song myself AND make the lyrics. dammit.