Saturday, November 29, 2008




Yeh I think it's really unfair. Feminism and all. They get to do all they want these days and they could just say "We deserve equal rights" and stuff. I mean, us men gets laughed at when we pluck our eyebrows (Not that I do, but I know SOMEONE who does.) Oh and whenever we talk about racy stuff we get accused of watching pronzors while women gets extra credit for doing so. D:

CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT FUN STUFF TOO?

Sometimes I miss out on really important stuff. Like just now, reading saturdaymorningbreakfastcereal, I realized this red button and it was so obvious that it is there. Mouseover that red button and POOF, mini comic. Fur example, that comic above, that secret red button (From hereby referred to as as SUPERAWESOMETHINGYTHATREVEALSSECRETCOMICS) shows a women hanging on a ceiling. Lol. Totally different from what we originally tought. So try to find secreteggs from other websites and you might just realize what you're missing. Like the SUPERAWESOMETHINGYTHATREVEALSSECRETCOMICS

Geez i hate macs. Me, totally used to windows, will (Foolishly) click on control+v to paste instead of command. Stupid. Oh and right clicking is nonexistant, only ctrl+click. I really like windows better.

Just had a weird dream last night. It's one of those dreams I have that get me thinking for the whole day. It's like a PREMONITION. ¬_¬

Oh cool, I just realized that the mac could create symbols if I held down alt/option
so from
0123456789abdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy and z
it formed
º¡™£¢∞§¶•ªå∫ç∂´ƒ©˙ˆ∆˚¬µ˜øπœ®ß†¨√∑≈¥ and Ω
and if you held shift
‚⁄€‹›fifl‡°·ÅıÇÎ´Ï˝ÓˆÔÒ˜Ø∏Œ‰Íˇ¨◊„˛Á and ¸

Maybe macs aren't that bad after all. Great job, 


Oh and WHY CAN'T PEOPLE GET THAT VIOLIN CASE JOKE. You need to get a dose of mafioso, my friend.