Wednesday, December 3, 2008

¬.¬

I never thought it would be this way 
Just me and you here alone
And if you stay, all I'm asking for is.


I hate listening to My chem at this point of time. Makes me feel all hopelesshopeless. 
But looking at funny quotes makes me feel better.

"HE'LL BE MORE OF A PIRATE THAN YOU'LL EVER BE"

:D


Honestly, I think pirates are much better than Vampires OR werewolves. You're on the sea, everyday. Grabbing loots from unsuspecting ships. ARRR.


Lol I'm watching dodgeball right now. It's like one of the funniest movie I've ever seen.
Oh oh oh, there is one part where the Dodgeball legend says 
"If you want to win at dodgeball, you must grab it by its hunch and hump -humps- it to submisssion"

 Lol. Well, don't feel like posting now. I'll post when a CD comes out of my hunch.